Who is Savji Dholakia and Govind Dholakia Brother
Both Savji Dholakia and Govind Dholakia are successful entrepreneurs in the diamond industry of Surat city. Savji and Govind Dholakia both belong to the same family and both have an uncle-nephew relationship. Savji Dholakia is the founder and chairman of Hari Krishna Exports, a diamond manufacturing and exporting company. He is famous for giving expensive cars and jewelry to company employees as Diwali bonuses.
Savji Dholakia has been honored with the Padma Shri Award in 2022 by the Government of India for his contribution to social work.
Life Story Of Savji Dholakia
Savji Dholakia was born on 12 April 1962 in a poor Gujarati family in Dudhela village of Amreli district. He has studied only up to the 4th standard. He is 60 years Old. and In Childhood He was told by his mother that you become a good man, become a big man, and become rich. So he fulfilled his mother’s dream despite his unremitting efforts.
Savji Dholakia’s salary was 179 in January 1977 at the age of 13. Out of which 140 rupees were spent on accommodation and food and 39 rupees were saved. And his friend who was working in another company did work of 1600 rupees. So he decided to go and work in the factory where his friend was working. At the age of 13, he went to work in his uncle’s diamond factory and was pushed out by his uncle. But after 4 months of hard work, he got a job in his factory and worked for 1600 rupees in the first month itself.
Founded the diamond business in 1984 by joining his brother Himat and Tulsi in the diamond business. His younger brother Ghanshyam also joined him and started a diamond export office in Mumbai in 1992, the business flourished due to Savjibhai’s good nature and by 2014 became a major diamond exporting company with 6500 employees.
Read Also : Namita Thapa’s Bussiness Story
Savji Dholakia Net Worth
As Per Few Reports Savji Dholakia’s Net Worth is more than 50 Billion (Approx). Savji Dholakia Net Worth In Rupees Is More than 5000 Crore.
Some Facts About Savji Dholakia
- Savji Dholakia was married at the age of twenty-one.
- Savji Dholakia has three children named Mena, Nimisha, and Dravya.
- Savji Dholakia sent his son to Kochi by giving only 7000 rupees and he did not get a job despite applying for 50 jobs without giving his father’s name. Eventually forced to work at McDonald’s by substance.
- Savji Dholakia considers the employees of his company as his family.
- He is famous for giving expensive cars and jewelry to company employees as Diwali bonuses.
- A company of Savji Dholakia was inaugurated by the Prime Minister of India.
- More than 60 lakes have been constructed by Savji Dholakia in the villages of Surat suffering from water scarcity.
- More than 22 lakh trees have been planted by Savji Dholakia.