Sulfath Kutty is the wife of famous Tamil actor Mammootty. Both had an arranged marriage in 1979. Recently lives in Kochi, Kerala with family, and is a Housewife by profession.
Sulfath Kutty Wikipedia
Sulfath Kutty was born in a Muslim family in the city of Kochi in the state of Kerala. As of year 2022, her age is 54 years. In 1979 she had an arranged marriage with Tamil actor Mammootty as per family customs. Mammootty also started his acting career from the year of marriage in 1979.
|Birth Place||Kochi, Kerala|
|Live In||Kochi, Kerela|
|Weight||60 Kg Approx|
Raed Also :- Kyoko Jaishankar Love Story
Sulfatb Kutty Family Details
Sulfath Kutty and Mammootty have 2 children. Including one daughter and one son. After 3 years of marriage, daughter Surumi was born in 1982, and son Dulquer Salmaan was born in 1986. Dulquer Salmaan is also a famous Tamil actor and singer like his father, he is married with Amal Sufia, Sulfath Kutty recently lives in the Kochi city with his family.
Some Facts About Sulfath Kutty
- Sulfath Kutty’s husband Mummootty has been honored with the Padma Shri Award in 1998 by Govt.
- Sulfath Kutty considers her husband as a true and good friend for life.
- Sulfath Kutty and Mummootty are known as the best couple in Tamil film industry.
- Sulfath Kutty’s husband mummootty has been awarded the National Award for Best Actor in 1999.
- Mummootty has been awarded the National Award for Best Actor three times.
- Sulfath Kutty has hobbies of Yoga, Walking and Cooking.